Beautiful 122 Home Community centrally located adjacent to Bear Lakes Golf Course
Committees offer community members a chance to be involved with the Board and assist on decision-making. Often times, committees are useful for gathering information, making policy recommendations, suggesting solutions to ongoing problems or challenges, and representing the opinions of the community at large. Additionally, they benefit the Association through furthering involvement of individuals in the community, inspiring the use of resident’s special talents for the greater good, and serving as a training ground for those who may be interested on becoming member of the Board of Directors in the future.
- Creating recommendations for the Board, who then makes the final decision on landscaping improvements within the community.
- Communicating with representatives from the community’s landscape maintenance provider.
- Inspecting the work performed by the community’s landscape maintenance provider.
- Suggesting additions and amendments to the community’s landscape maintenance program.
- Evaluating RFP responses, checking references, and conducting contractor interviews when selecting a new or additional landscape providers for the community.
- Providing summary updates to the Board on landscaping and grounds maintenance issues.
Architectural Review Committee
- Reviewing architectural issues in the community as set forth in the Declaration, Bylaws and Rules and Regulations and then makes recommendations to the Board, who then makes final decisions on those issues.
- Overseeing the guidelines of the Associations policies and procedures for alterations, modifications and improvements to an owner’s exterior property and common areas of the community in order to maintain aesthetic standards within the community and to preserve property values.
- The general purpose of this committee is to ensure the community’s sense of safety and security by ensuring proper lighting throughout the community.
- Maintaining the operation of the front gate, the call box and the security cameras.
- The purpose of this committee is to foster a cohesive community by organizing interesting events for the entire community so neighbors can meet and socialize with each other.